SONOS, INC. DRAWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS DRAWING IS INTENDED ONLY FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sonos at the Bowl Drawing (“Drawing”) is sponsored by Sonos, Inc. ("Sponsor"), 223 E. De La Guerra Street, Santa Barbara, California USA 93101. The Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who have reached the age of 18 at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Drawing, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
1. TO ENTER: Entry into the drawing is open from 12:00:01 AM PST June 1, 2012 through 4:59:59 PM PST one week before the scheduled start date of the show, the “Drawing Period.” There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Drawing. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Drawing Period, you may access the Drawing by visiting sbbowl.sonos.com. From the contest page, accept the Drawing Application (the “Application”), and complete the on-screen registration form to enter the Drawing. Each participant may receive a maximum of one (1) Application during the Drawing Period. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Drawing is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, telephone networks or lines, computer hardware or software, or lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries or for any other technical problems related to the Internet or web sites. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the online portion of the Drawing in the event that it is not capable of running as planned as a result of a computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other technical failures.
2. DRAWING: One Grand Prize Winner will be selected at the end of the Drawing. Drawings will be conducted by Sonos, Inc. Odds of winning the Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the end of each week.
One winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 4:59:59 PM PST one week before the scheduled show from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Winner will be notified by e-mail and will be required to sign any legal documents required by the winner’s jurisdiction of residence, which documents must be received by Sponsor within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. The Grand Prize winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and where legal, a Publicity Release or a Declaration of Compliance with these Official Rules. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within 10 days of attempted first notification will forfeit his or her prize. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner.
3. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: (1) Prize – Two tickets to a single event at the Santa Barbara County Bowl, Santa Barbara, California. [Seats will be located in Preferred Section/s J,K,L,M,N, or O.] The approximate retail value is $79. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Tickets will be left at Will Call under the name of the winner and are non-transferrable. The winner must provide ID in order to retrieve the tickets.
4. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: ODDS OF WINNING ARE DEPENDENT UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRANTS, AND ARE ESTIMATED TO BE APPROXIMATELY 1 IN 500. THE ACTUAL ODDS WILL BE BASED UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
6. INTERNET: Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer or other property related to or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, participation in the Drawing, accessing, transmitting or downloading any materials from the Site, or accessing any links on the Site.
7. WINNER'S NAME: Winner will be notified by e-mail.
8. WINNERS LIST: Within a reasonable amount of time of the close of the Drawing, the names of the winners will be posted for thirty days at http://www.facebook.com/#!/sonos.
9. SPONSOR: Sonos, Inc., 223 E. De La Guerra Street, Santa Barbara, California USA 93101.
The Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sonos, Inc. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Drawing winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sonos, Inc.